“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
of health care devices with the goal to make it easy, effective and affordable to monitor QRS data for devices anywhere.
OpenQRS takes the vision of the TEDx: Integrity by Design from an idea into action
- Policy Advisory Board, dotHIV
Social entrepreneur and health care ethics consultant-mediator trained in the law, bioethics and conflict resolution with over twelve years of health-related experience in private, government, academic, non-profit sectors. Driven to learn and committed to fostering success in endeavors that promote public health and human dignity.
• Effective communicator with diverse audiences and adept in multi-cultural environments.
• Innovative, results-oriented problem solver committed to learning and excellence.
• Creative, user-centered designer of processes, products and services.
• Collaborative team player with the initiative to also work well independently.
Highlight of Passion Projects
Networks & Collaborations